If you wish to submit your résumé, you may upload it here.
- 写文书 Anticipate what it will be like for you as a student at the University of Delaware. Both in and out of the classroom, where do you expect to feel most comfortable and where will you need to stretch?
- 写文书 Relate a personal experience in which you were denied an opportunity or treated unfairly. How did you resolve the situation? If that were to happen during your college experience, what would you do?
- 写文书 Describe an accomplishment that took a great deal of time and/or effort on your part. What motivated you to persevere when it got challenging? Who or what did you turn to for support, and how was that helpful?
写文书 Self-Appraisal of your academic performance: With Delaware’s increasing selectivity, grades of “B” or above are expected. The Admissions Committee expects that you will take advantage of this question to explain any grade on your transcript that is unusually low or varies significantly from your usual performance in the section below.
写文书 Why UD? In one or two sentences, tell us why the University of Delaware excites you.
As an applicant interested in the UD Honors Program, please respond to one of the following questions.
- 写文书 The University of Delaware Strategic Plan emphasizes the role of the University in addressing the grand challenges of our time. Identify one or two grand challenges that you believe are most significant for your generation. What recommendations do you have for addressing these challenges and what outcomes do you hope to see? In what ways will your college experience be relevant?
- 写文书 Wallace Bacon, an eminent literary scholar, wrote that the liberal arts and humanities, “are concerned with the question of what makes life worth living.” Tell us what you think makes life worth living. Include a brief discussion of any particularly meaningful experiences, works of literature, art, music, etc… that have influenced your perspective, and tell us how you intend to explore this question as a UD Honors student.
- 写文书 What are you optimistic about? Why?
- 知名文学家Wallace Bacon认为博雅教育和人文学科关注“是什么让活着有意义这一问题”。告诉我们你认为什么让活着有意义。请简短地讨论任何影响了你人生观的特别有意义的经历、文学作品、艺术、音乐等等。告诉我们作为特拉华大学的荣誉学生，你打算如何探索这个问题？