- 写文书 Tell a story from your life, describing an experience that either demonstrates your character or helped to shape it.
- 写文书 Describe a time when you made a meaningful contribution to others in which the greater good was your focus. Discuss the challenges and rewards of making your contribution.
- 写文书 Has there been a time when you've had a long-cherished or accepted belief challenged? How did you respond? How did the challenge affect your beliefs?
- 写文书 What is the hardest part of being a teenager now? What's the best part? What advice would you give a younger sibling or friend (assuming they would listen to you)?
- 写文书 Submit an essay on a topic of your choice.
写文书 Natural disasters and emergency situations like the COVID-19 pandemic have impacted the lives of many students and their families. While entirely optional, you may share information here regarding how any of these events have affected you or your family circumstances.
I had inconsistent or unreliable access to the Internet and/or a computer, laptop, or tablet.
I lost my job or was no longer able to work.
At least one parent/guardian lost their job or was unable to work.
I was considered an essential worker (e.g. healthcare worker, grocery store employee, public transportation driver, first responder, sanitation worker, etc.) and was required to work.
At least one parent/guardian was considered an essential worker.
My community had a curfew affecting the hours I could travel, use electricity, or access the Internet.
My home responsibilities (e.g. childcare, elder care, etc.) substantially increased or changed.
My health was affected.
A member of my household's health was affected.
Please provide any additional information you would like to share regarding how these events have affected you or your family.